Ricola Swiss Honey Herb Drop
Ricola Honey Herb takes the unique flavor of our classic drop and softens it with real golden honey.
Providing a taste your whole family will be buzzing about.
Ricola Honey Herb can be used for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats.
And always contains our unique blend of mountain grown Swiss herbs.
COUGH AND COLD RELIEF
FOR EVERY STAGE OF BEING SICK
From that first tickle in the back of your throat to a bad cough that ends up in your chest, Ricola is there to support you along each step of having a cold.
Using the goodness of nature to stand by your side from beginning to end.
Active Ingredient (in each drop):Menthol, 2.0 mgPurposes:Cough Suppressant, Oral anestheticUses temporarily relieves:
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Warnings:Sore throat warnings
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.Directions:
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Other Information: Protect from heat and moistureInactive Ingredients: color (caramel), extract of a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar