Ponti DolceĀgro White Balsamic Fine Dressing
Dressing With Fine Vinegar & Aromatic Grape Musts
#1 in Italy
- A new addition to the Ponti family, this light and delicate condiment is made from blending the finest Ponti white wine vinegar with selected white perfumed and aromatic grape musts. This produces a sweeter and slightly less acidic finish which is ideal for fish, white meats and fresh summer salads.
- Ideal in the kitchen with red meats, roasts, omelettes, vegetables raw or cooked, and even on ice cream and strawberries.
- White Balsamic Vinegar (Balsama Bianco, Agrodolce Bianco) – white balsamic is made from white grape must and white wine vinegar in exactly the same way as the more usual dark balsamic vinegars which are made from red grapes.
- Vinegar is a versatile condiment that doesn’t only mean balsamic. It can be acidic or sweet; the only constant comes from its core ingredient: good grapes. While acidic white and red wine vinegars are made by aging white and red wine, sweeter Aceto Balsamico di Modena with an IGP or DOP distinction is made by aging grape must
- Its light appearance, delicate sweetness and depth of flavour makes it ideal for cooking with fish, poultry and vegetables.
Product of Italy